Ryan J. Lewis
- Probate, Estate Planning, Guardianship and Adoption 33%
- Family Law 33%
- Civil Litigation 33%
I am a Nebraska lawyer, born and raised in Sioux Falls, SD. After completing an undergraduate degree in sociology and criminal justice, I pursued a career in law to prepare myself to serve my community. I moved to Nebraska in 1997 to attend Creighton University School of Law.
I have made Nebraska my home and have represented Clients throughout the state. I have represented clients in County Courts, District Courts, the Nebraska Court of Appeals and the Nebraska Supreme Court.
My methods are straightforward - I approach problems with the big picture in mind. I find the right way to tell each story. I treat Clients with the dignity they deserve.
"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the wrong.... Because sometime in life you will have been all of these." - George Washington Carver
- Creighton University School of Law – Omaha, Nebraska
- Juris Doctorate – 2000
- South Dakota State University – Brookings, South Dakota
- Bachelor of Science, Sociology and Criminal Justice -1997
- Nebraska State Courts
- United States District Court Eighth District